Sunday, January 4, 2009

Someone give this kid a hug!

At some point over the holidays...when forced to view Oprah...I caught a clip of this kiddo singing on the British "Got Talent" series.  I'm sure you've all seen this kid already, and I'm about a year behind the curve; however, I was so moved my his brief little story that even if you have already seen it I thought it was worth showing again.  I absolutely boo-hooed my eyes out when I saw this clip...oh...this kiddo is absolutely precious!!!  He sings one of my favorite songs and his voice...WOW!!! Crank up the volume, get a box a Kleenex and check him out...


3 comments:

catherine white said...

Holy smokes Meg! When I read your little intro to that clip I was like "pooey! That kid won't make me cry."


I was wrong. You weren't kidding!

Anonymous said...

did the same tear thing when I saw him on Oprah...

Megs said...

Beth...I never kid about boo-hooing moments :-)