I'm not planning to spend a lot of time on this subject (for more you can reference a previous post of mine from June 2008), because I'm not even sure how I feel about this number...is it good...is it bad...who knows. Typically, and by typically I mean almost daily, 606 is referenced somehow during my day. Usually, I acknowledge it by cringing a little, then try to become very aware of what's happening around me, and then cautiously move on with my day. However, once a year 606 makes an all day appearance because of the date June 6th...which just so happens to be tomorrow...YIPPEE (said somewhat sarcastically)!!!!I have researched the meaning behind 606...but nothing pops up with significance. My research found it's what the Foo Fighters sometimes use as their pseudo name, it's the area code of Eastern Kentucky, & it's a Pittsburgh Cell Phone exchange. So, in order to help reduce the anticipatory anxiety of learning what, if any, significance this number has...I've officially decided to go to a psychic, Donna Sims, to address this number and it's relevance. Um, when that day comes, I will definitely be blogging about the outcome of that get-together.
So, once again, we'll see what tomorrow brings. I'm heading down to Morgantown to help out with the Decker's Creek Trail 1/2 Marathon. It will be a day out on the trails, in the middle of the mountains & hanging out with friends...so it will hopefully be exactly what I need to get my mind off of this number charged day :-)
If ya'll know about ANY 606 meanings or if you have any theories behind this reoccurring number...please don't hold back and feel free to share...thanks a bunch!
No comments:
Post a Comment