Only a couple hours away to the much anticipated Steeler dominated Superbowl. It has been ridiculously fun and insane here in Pittsburgh throughout these last few weeks. Pittsburgh is so serious about this game that Pittsburgh City Schools have a 2-hour Steeler delay tomorrow morning...how funny is that?! I'm not going out for the game this year...I was part of the looney-toon madness during the Steelers last Superbowl win...so this year I thought I'd try the chillaxing approach by having a couple friends over and celebrating in the comforts of my own home.
To get you all pumped...I've included a video of a young band here in Pittsburgh...they are quite impressive and seriously talented.
Lots of good thoughts for the Steelers tonight...don't forget to cheer on my boy Troy (#43)....HERE WE GO STEELERS....HERE WE GO!!!!!
3 comments:
YIPPEE! WHAT A GAME! NICE BIRTHDAY PRESENT LI'L GROUNDHOG....
Thanks for the birthday wishes Max :-)
How'd you get nose in that thing? :)?
:^) chicken?
:@( pig?
:-)nope..
:+) clown? I'm scared.
:=) man with cold?
;-o Michael Phelps?
Post a Comment