Sunday, April 27, 2008

Welcome to Hillaryvania!!!!

Oh no worries...I didn't forget to give my girl Hillary, "Hand-Claps & Congratulations" for her BIG PENNSYLVANIA WIN!!! I just needed to rest and re-energize a little...that damn primary was mentally exhausting. So, can I get a "OOH WEE" for "Hillary?"

I was excited to finally get out and cast my Pennsylvanian electronic ballot on Tuesday morning. I was rocking the vote at exactly 7:53a.m. I contemplated asking one of the polling volunteer folks to take my picture while I voted, but since the polling folks didn't look like they were enjoying the morning as much as I was--I thought it best to just go on about my business, so I did.

It was a ridiculously wonderful moment to watch Hillary win the Keystone State--talk about a lesson in having "HOPE" in the face of despair. For it wasn't even three weeks ago that political strategists were encouraging her to drop out, because PA would be a definite Obama win--stupid strategists. It will be interesting to see how the remainder of the primaries play out. For all of my West Virginia/North Carolina friends and family...feel the Hillary force!!!!

I see the Obama campaign has ignored Hillary's request for a North Carolina debate---I smell fear!!! To Obama's credit...if my approval ratings dropped each time I debated Hillary I would ignore her requests as well. My concern...if Obama can't debate Hillary, then "IF" Obama makes it to the general election battle ground with Johnny-boy McCain we may have a serious problem...I believe Johnny-boy will pull an old "Republican Ninja Shredder" move and destroy Obama with his swift political debating words.

But I digress...getting back to Hillary. I'd like to take this moment to merge "Hillary Spirit" with a little "Flight of the Conchord Spirit," and formulate a rhyme to keep the Hillary's HOPE momentum moving forward. I want you to put your hands in the air...are you doing it...that's right, put your hands in the air. Now raise the roof and sing along with me, "There ain't no party like a Hill-inator policy tea party. Hey...Ho!! Hillary's the motherflippin' President 2009....who's the motherflippin' President 2009...Hillary's the motherflippin' Politicious President 2009...Woo-Ha!!"

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I actually put my hands in the air for Hill AIR y!!! You are too funny...love the Aussie story...