Monday, April 21, 2008

Finally the Pennsylvania Primary!!!!



Well, tomorrow is the big day for my home-girl Hillary!!!!!  I gotta say as much as I love politics this Pennsylvania Primary has been a killer...I can only imagine what the candidates must be feeling--they must secretly hate PA. 

Okay, I've got something to say about this election...anyone with a competent staff can deliver a speech...so, whether you support Hillary, Barak, or John please get out and understand what your candidate represents--look at their ideas about current and future policies and look into their past at what they voted for or didn't vote for and why (C-SPAN).  We do not need someone in office that is seen only as a great motivator...that is exactly the reputation George Bush had in 2000--look what that got us!  If you truly want to see change in the system, then educate yourself on the issues and think about how each candidate plans to move the US forward.  



Tomorrow is also Earth Day!!  Um, because I would like for my children and grandchildren to be able to have a livable planet...go right to the phone and contact your State Representative or Senator and show your support of strict climate change legislation.   If you don't...then when I die I will haunt you by making your furniture spin around the room, my spirit will show up in your family portraits giving a spook face, I will make your walls bleed...you know stuff like that...so stop being selfish and lazy...do it!!   Was that too harsh?  I'm just tryin' to keep it real.

  

4 comments:

TR Amrine said...

i gotta say, your haunting threats are kind of funny. i may just hold off on that phone call just to see if you can draw blood from my walls...

Megs said...

Oh...trust me...there will be blood! I might even have to mess around with those tricky heart burn medicaitons...100.4temperature here we come!!!

Em said...

Meg- did you really refer to C-SPAN on your blog? haha I see the blog bar has been raised :) I think blogging about your trip is a good idea... um, could I say BLOG anymore? BLOG!

CocoStrange said...

So, I have this vision of you going up to every person who dares make eye contact with you today and shouting, "Victory is mine!" Stewie Griffin-style.
Am I that far off?