
A big CONGRATULATIONS to my cousin TR and his wife, Jenny on the birth of their first child!!! Please give a warm, fuzzy welcome to little Lucy Elizabeth Amrine who was born on April 7, 2008. I can't wait to formally meet and get my hands on this teeny-tiny peanut. I think from this picture you can tell baby Lucy is one cute, little laid back sassy Marie with a lot of spunky personality--if she's anything like her parents she will be one kick-ass little gal!!!! She is already wavin' those arms in the air and wavin'em like she just don't care!!!!
CONGRATULATIONS to my pal Bronwyn Irene Rinehart (aka Beet...seen here, bustin' a move at our friend Ila's wedding, with yours truly). On April 25, 2008 Bronwyn was informed she is now Bronwyn Irene Rinehart, Esquire...yep that's right...she passed the Bar Exam. Woooo-Hooooo!!!!! Bronwyn and I have known each other since birth, and we've been dear friends since Elementary School; therefore our friendship runs "steep, steep and deep" (one of our many friendship sayings). So, if any of you are planning to sue me...please note that I now have a personal attorney who will take on my case and who will crush you with every fiber of her being---oh yeah!
If you happen to see Bronwyn out-and-about give her a big "Congratulations High Five!" She has worked really hard over the past couple years and deserves a bushel of over the top kudos!!!
Lastly, I'd like to also send a big CONGRATULATIONS to my friend and colleague, Danielle Hightower, who on April 25, 2008, obtained her Master's of Social Work Degree from the University of Pittsburgh.
Danielle is one of the most patient, hard working individuals I have ever met!!!! For the past three years, Danielle has been attending graduate school. During which time, she maintained her 8 hour workday & 72 hour weekend emergency on-call at the Child Advocacy Center, on top of working another 6/7 hours each weekday night at her Social Work Internship. Did I mention that Danielle is also a wife and mother to a fabulous family?
Her sense of humor and determination in the face of these challenging circumstances makes me proud to say that no one deserved that Master's Degree in Social Work more than Danielle. Everyone give Danielle a big round of applause!!!!
2 comments:
My goodness, April 25 was a big day for the "sisters" of Meg....Lucy almost made it on your father's birthday...Congratulations to all!
Thanks for the pic and comments about the new love of my life, Lucy. I was rather surprised however that Miss Hillary didn't get any props on this blog!! Hand clap to Meg for blogging...I LOVE it!!!
Auntie Bec
Post a Comment