Monday, November 2, 2009

Get your ELECTION on!!!

Well hellooooo dear blog followers...no you've not hallucinated...this is a new blog posting. It feels good to be back & just in time for tomorrow's (11/03/09) Steel City Mayoral Election. The race kicks off tomorrow morning at 7am...the contenders: Mayor Luke Ravenstahl, Franco "Dok" Harris & Kevin Acklin.

Of course, I will be out and about at 7:30am casting my vote & then going over to Make Your Mark for an "after vote" coffee. If you are curious as to "who" this classy gal might be voting for...then check out the JibJad video below. It provides the clue of the candidate that will receive my vote tomorrow morning. What's that...you need help interpreting my clue? Okay, okay....I'll give you a hint...the water represents the City of Pittsburgh & the shark symbolizes the multitude of hard hitting issues facing Pittsburghers. Enjoy!!!!

"Jowls" Characters: Mayor Luke Ravenstahl--the prepubescent boy without facial hair or glasses, Franco "Dok" Harris--the one with the teenwolf beard, & Kevin Acklin--the one with glasses who looks 45 but is actually 33.

Try JibJab Sendables® eCards today!

4 comments:

Chopper said...

I bet you've been plotting this for a long time--you are always looking for new ways to use jibjab. At least it isn't those talking monkeys anymore. Looks like you're voting smart, Pit'burgh has had a lot of good press recently, so that young mayor must be doing something right. You still should move to Chicago--we get better press & it's more you than P'burgh.

-A

One last thing--top tracking with Feedjit--it's lame.

Megs said...

Maybe one day I'm make the Chicago jump...that is when global warming makes your winters more managable :-)

Oh and by the way...you are LAME for not being on Facebook!!!

Bess said...

Girl, you are funny! I will vote for the mayor just because of you are and I trust where your head is at. Besides, we have to have someone you can kill the "Jowls"!!

mom said...

I just love JibJabs....thanks.