Monday, November 28, 2011

Better Late Than Never

What's that???? PHOTOS???? Japanese PHOTOS???

Okay....so I know I'm a jackass because I came back from Japan a month ago and haven't yet posted photos or stories for that matter; however, my job plus jet-lag left me riddled with free thought association and a tsunami wave of emotions. This combination made it very tough to put together a coherent sentence let alone filter through and label all zillion photos. BUT, now I'm rested up and have squared away all the madness that ensued at my j-o-b, and I'm ready to share some traveling tales....so get your listening eyes ready.

For starters, I'm not going to make you wait any longer for the photos. Just click on the Japanese city below to access each photo set....I will be posting stories to go along with some of these photos shortly, so stay tuned!

Tanoshimu ureshii!!!!

1. Tokyo 1

2. Tokyo 2

3. Tokyo 3

4. Kyoto, Nara, Miyajima Island, Hiroshima

5. Kamakura

6. Hakone

2 comments:

Andreus said...

Very cool pictures!

Mummsy said...

All the colors....you have a great eye...