Sunday, February 14, 2010

My Softer Side...

Happy Valentine's Day!!!

I hope each and every one of you have had a spectacular day. I am very lucky and blessed to have so many people in my life who both love and support me. This year, instead of an iMix "Love" playlist, I opted to share one of my most favorite wintery/love songs. Usually at this point of winter the grey & dreary skies have started working on my nerves...so I felt this was the perfect song to remind me to hang tough because Spring is right around the corner...enjoy!!

4 comments:

evan said...

Good to see your heart is coming back. lets catch up soon.

Chopper said...

No Ray LaMontagne? As always, your hopeless romanticism makes me ill.

Megs said...

Thanks Evan!!! As you well know...it's been a long, long, long process...we will definitely catch up soon!!

As for you Chopper...geez louise!!! I'm still holding strong as the hopeless romantic...so you'll just have to remain ill...um, I don't listen to Ray LaMontagne unless I'm trying to be the depressed romantic which was soooooo 1 1/2 years ago. Hugs to ya!!!

mom said...

That was the sweetest animation...psssst to Chopper.