Monday, October 27, 2008

30 Rock...are you a fan?

I've recently found there are two types of people on Thursday nights...those that watch 30 Rock (said with an upbeat happy voice) and those that watch Grey's Anatomy (said with a doom and gloomy voice).

I believe it's no secret that I fall into the category of awesome "30 Rock" watcher...I mean why would I not watch the smartest, funniest, most intellectually stimulating show on television right now? With that said, this Thursday is "30 Rock's" Season Premiere, which all of you should be watching!! But, I have reluctantly excepted the fact that some of you might have missed the opportunity to expose yourselves to the "30 Rock" Soul Train, because you have been given "Grey's Anatomy" Kool-Aid; therefore, I enclosed a clip from last season below to give you a little "30 Rock" flava!!!!


You will notice, I've also included a new poll...called "Survivor: the Rocks or the Greys." If there was a survivor series and the two teams were those that watch "Grey's Anatomy" or those that watch "30 Rock" which team would you be on. The winner of this Survivor Poll will be the team that has the most members...I personally think the "30 Rock" folks would kiss some "Grey's Anatomy" whiny ass...but hey...that's just my opinion--if you disagree then challenge me by voting for your favorite show.

Let the Werewolf Bar Mitzvah begin!!!!! (if you watched 30 Rock you'd know the reference...tee-hee)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

It's about time you got somein to say! About the 30 Rock vs GA...I'm an Ugly Betty fan. I forgot 30 Rock was on Thurs...damn.